What is Sage Project Accounting?
What does it do?
Helps you maintain control over your projects
Keep an eye on budget overspends
Generate increased revenue at reduced costs
Eliminate unproductive time spent on projects
Improve bottom line savings
Why use it?
How long would it take to answer these questions?
- Agreed budget for this project?
- Actual costs on the project?
- What does that look like against budget?
- Where am I overspending?
- What are my committed costs?
- How much time has been spent on this project?
- Are my projects profitable? By how much?
How would Sage 200 Project Accounting Help?
- A project Manager can create a project quickly and efficiently
- Users can control when a project comes ‘on line’
- By associating budgets with a project to track if you are on target
- Costs such as purchase invoices, timesheets, expenses, purchase orders, are entered once in the system and distributed to all modules
- Customer billing is quick and easy
- You can see at a glance if the project is profitable, over budget and other key data regardless of location
What are the benefits of using Project Accounting in my business?
Optimise your profitability:
- Accurately monitor your project budgets and quickly address any variances
- Monitor all costs to ensure profitability
- Accurately access the Return on investment of individual projects
- Profitability and Productivity can be monitored within the Business Intelligence module
Fits your business processes:
- Highly configurable to match your business processes and terminology
- Total control over billing of your projects
Greater business efficiency:
- Close integration with Sage 200 Financials, Commercials, WTE and Sage Payroll
- Removes duplication of data entry
Free up your workforce
- Field based staff can accurately record timesheets and expenses
- You can chose how staff expenses are reimbursed
- Access to project data remotely via your smartphone
What is Sage 200 Web Time & Expenses (WTE)?
Sage 200 WTE is a brand new web based Timesheet and Expense entry system that integrates with Sage 200 Project Accounting.
What does it do?
- Enables users to input the hours worked against active projects
- Matches the hours worked against the activities for the project
- Is web enabled, allowing input from any web connection
- Fully integrated into Sage 200 Project Accounting system
- Allows expense entries to be claimed on-line
Why use it?
- It ensures projects are billed accurately and resource costs are monitored
- Saves valuable time for field based staff
- Simplifies the recording of timesheets and expenses
- It reduces time spent on correcting errors recorded against projects
- Avoids duplication as the employee is able to enter the data one for authorisation by another user.
For more information on the Sage 200c Project Accounting Module
“Just wanted to say a huge (public) thank you to Espi for absolutely coming to the rescue for us this morning. Without their help we would have been unable to process our biggest invoice of the week. We are very grateful.”
Like to know more?
For further information on how Espi can help your business please contact our customer service team on 01954 213999 or leave a message using the simple contact form. A member of the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.