What is business intelligence?
Sage 200 Business Intelligence is a powerful tool developed by Sage to create useful management reports, with graphics using your Sage 200 data and the familiar platform of Microsoft Excel.
Extract meaningful timely intelligence from your data without having to learn complicated field names. Business Intelligence comes with a catalogue of pre-defined reports, e.g. Sales by customer by month, worst paying customers, most profitable products. These reports can be customised to your requirements or you can generate new reports that were previously too complicated to produce.
Reporting and Analytics within ExcelAnalyse your data quickly and effectively in a familiar environment. Sage 200 BI brings data into Microsoft Excel without the user needing to export or rekey the information, allowing you to enhance the reports using standard excel formatting, such as calculations and macros. This functionality minimises the training required as the majority of users will already know how to use Excel.
- Drill Down From each report in Sage 200 BI you can drill down through increasing levels of detail. For example, if you are looking at an overview for the current year you can drill down into a particular month and then at a daily level.
- Identify historical trends Pinpoint areas of inefficiency
- 360° view of your business See a 360° view of your business from sales and marketing figures, to stock and suppliers
- Quickly identify and investigate anomalies
- Produce professional, presentation-standard reports and dashboards
- Time saving Save time by eliminating the manual exporting and copying and rekeying of data
- Reliable Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services SQL Server Analysis Services is a market leading OLAP technology. Therefore, Sage 200 BI is built on a reliable and robust platform.
For more information about Sage 200c Business Intelligence
Like to know more?
For further information on how Espi can help your business please contact our customer service team on 01954 213999 or leave a message using the simple contact form. A member of the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.