What is SagePay?
Sage Pay make it safe and easy for your customers to pay you – payment channels aren’t just a part of your business, but its lifeblood.
Every successful business needs a healthy flow of customers and money – which is why Sage Pay deliver secure and efficient payment services that will help to increase cash-flow and improve your bottom line.
- The UK’s largest independent Internet Payment Service Provider.
- A subsidiary of Sage (UK).
- Approved with all the major acquiring banks.
- Level 1 compliant under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- All in one online payment package (Including Merchant Services)
Sage Pay Gateway video
Sage Pay Merchant Account videoSage Payment Options
Sage Pay provides a range of services allowing you to process secure credit and debit card payments online, over the telephone or via mail order.
Our payment gateway connects to all the major UK Merchant Account Providers. We offer a simple sign up process combined with extremely competitive pricing, with no set up costs, percentage fees or additional charges.
Sage Pay One £25 per month up to 1,000 transactions per quarter.
Sage Pay Bespoke 10p per transactions over 1,000 transactions per quarter (Minimum of £25 per month).
Merchant Services: If you do not already have a Merchant Account, Sage Pay have partnered with Bank of Scotland to offer a complete package. You can now benefit from obtaining both your payment gateway and merchant services account direct from signing up to Sage Pay at very special leading market rates.
Set Up Fee: FREE
Monthly Charge: FREE
Refund Fee: FREE
Credit Card Charge: 2.5%
Debit Card Charge: 40p
Commercial Card Charge: 2.5%
- All major card schemes are supported
- 1000 online and phone transactions per quarter
- Real-time payment authorisation
- Accept Multi-currency payments
- Flexible payment processing options – Accept all types of payments online, by phone and via mail order
- Easy integration process – Choose from 4 integration options for your ecommerce site (form, server, server & inframe or direct integration)
- Live reporting – Easy to use online management tools
- Free 24/7 UK-based telephone advice & support
- Free PayPal integration
- Free personalised payment pages
- Free advanced fraud screening and prevention tools
Risk management has become a key component of payment processing solutions. All fraud checks are designed to prevent fraud before it takes place to avoid chargebacks.
- Sage Pay complies with all the bank initiated fraud checks including: AVS, CV2 and 3D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode).
- Sage Pay partners with The 3rd Man who are risk management specialists.
- Stable and robust infrastructure ensures maximum resilience
- System monitors and disaster recovery processes 24/7/365.
- PCI DSS Level 1 compliant.