What is Sage 200 Project Accounting?
Sage 200 Project Accounting is a highly configurable and flexible project management tool.
What does it do?
- Helps you maintain control over your projects
- Keep an eye on budget overspends
- Generate increased revenue at reduced costs
- Eliminate unproductive time spent on projects
- Improve bottom line savings
Why use it?
How long would it take to answer these questions?
- What is the agreed budget for this project?
- What have our actual costs been on the project?
- What does that look like against budget?
- Where am I overspending?
- What are my committed costs?
- How much time has been spent on this project?
- Are my projects profitable? By how much?
How would Sage 200 Project Accounting Help?
- A project Manager can create a project quickly and efficiently
- Users can control when a project comes ‘on line’
- By associating budgets with a project to track if you are on target
- Costs such as purchase invoices, timesheets, expenses, purchase orders, are entered once in the system and distributed to all modules
- Customer billing is quick and easy
- You can see at a glance if the project is profitable, over budget and other key data regardless of location
Designed for any business that needs to improve the management, performance and profit associated with its projects.
Provides full visibility into your projects as they progress, with key data available to view via your smartphone.
By capturing time and expenditure associated with a project, Sage 200 Project Accounting ensures that your projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Provides you with in-depth analysis and reporting at your fingertips.
Ensures projects remain on track and profit levels are maintained.
What does it do?
- Enables users to input the hours worked against active projects
- Matches the hours worked against the activities for the project
- Is web enabled, allowing input from any web connection
- Fully integrated into Sage 200 Project Accounting system
- Allows expense entries to be claimed on-line
Why use it?
- It ensures projects are billed accurately and resource costs are monitored
- Saves valuable time for field based staff
- Simplifies the recording of timesheets and expenses
- It reduces time spent on correcting errors recorded against projects
- Avoids duplication as the employee is able to enter the data one for authorisation by another user.
Optimise your profitability:
- Accurately monitor your project budgets and quickly address any variances
- Monitor all costs to ensure profitability
- Accurately access the Return on investment of individual projects
- Profitability and Productivity can be monitored within the Business Intelligence module
Fits your business processes:
- Highly configurable to match your business processes and terminology
- Total control over billing of your projects
Greater business efficiency:
- Close integration with Sage 200 Financials, Commercials, WTE and Sage Payroll
- Removes duplication of data entry
Free up your workforce
- Field based staff can accurately record timesheets and expenses
- You can chose how staff expenses are reimbursed
- Access to project data remotely via your smartphone