What is Business Intelligence?
Sage 200 BI is a powerful tool developed by Sage to create useful management reports, with graphics using your Sage 200 data and the familiar platform of Microsoft Excel.
Extract meaningful timely intelligence from your data without having to learn complicated field names. Business Intelligence comes with a catalogue of pre-defined reports, e.g. Sales by customer by month, worst paying customers, most profitable products. These reports can be customised to your requirements or you can generate new reports that were previously too complicated to produce.
Reporting and Analytics within ExcelAnalyse your data quickly and effectively in a familiar environment. Sage 200 BI brings data into Microsoft Excel without the user needing to export or rekey the information, allowing you to enhance the reports using standard excel formatting, such as calculations and macros. This functionality minimises the training required as the majority of users will already know how to use Excel.
- Drill DownFrom each report in Sage 200 BI you can drill down through increasing levels of detail. For example, if you are looking at an overview for the current year you can drill down into a particular month and then at a daily level.
- Identify historical trendsPinpoint areas of inefficiency
- 360° view of your businessSee a 360° view of your business from sales and marketing figures, to stock and suppliers
- Quickly identify and investigate anomalies
- Produce professional, presentation-standard reports and dashboards
- Time savingSave time by eliminating the manual exporting and copying and rekeying of data
- Reliable Microsoft SQL Server Analysis ServicesSQL Server Analysis Services is a market leading OLAP technology. Therefore, Sage 200 BI is built on a reliable and robust platform.
Espi provides a range of development and customisation services to allow us to deliver ERP and CRM systems that reflect your company’s working practices. The software products that we provide are designed to be used out of the box, however, there are a range of add on modules that allow the system to meet your exact specification. Our developers in addition can add your required functionality, delivered on time and to your exact specification. At Espi we try to ensure that any customisation work doesn’t impact on the ability to upgrade your system easily.