Espi specialise in Sage integration, not just with Sage but any ODBC compliant database. Our team of experts can create your e-commerce web site and automatically import your orders into Sage 200 or Sage 50, send back your stock levels, process your receipts via Sage Pay and email the relevant information to the customer. We can also automate Purchase Orders, goods in and intercompany orders and integrate 3rd party specialist systems such as Construction, MRP and CRM databases.
Espi not only specialise in Sage integration but have expertise in all types of integration, not just with Sage but any ODBC compliant database. Our team of experts can create your e-commerce web site and automatically import your orders into Sage 200 or Sage 50, send back your stock levels, process your receipts via Sage Pay and email the relevant information to the customer. We can also automate Purchase Orders, goods in, intercompany orders and integrate 3rd party specialist systems such as Construction, MRP and CRM databases.
IMan is a purpose built middleware platform for Sage products placing the integration expert at the forefront of the design experience. Iman’s rapid, intuitive, code-free designer simplifies integration reducing cost & timeframes. As experts, Realisable understands how to help businesses using Sage make their business more efficient.
IMan and the Sage200 connector allow you to integrate virtually any application with Sage 200.
To provide you with a flavour of what can be achieved, some of our previous projects have included:
- eCommerce and webstore – we’ve integrated a variety of commercially available and custom developed websites with Sage 200.
- Point of sale – capturing daily sales and cash importing these into the nominal and sales ledgers accordingly.
- Procurement and EDI
- Simple data feeds and automated data capture – importing data from a variety of sources such as Excel and CSV files to speed or automate repetitive data entry tasks.
- Data synchronisation – synchronisation of complex purchase transactions between Sage200 and external systems.
- Automated business process management – IMan has been deployed to automate complex business processes such as: order & payment gateway processing, procurement and invoice approval processes.
- Integration is made through the Sage200 API, ensuring all data is valid maintaining business logic and data integrity.
- We smooth out the inconsistencies of the Sage 200 API by providing a consistent and simple record-field based mapping UI. Where there are shortcomings in the Sage200 API we add the necessary logic and messaging to make the design process as simple as possible.
- All errors or warnings from Sage are logged and recorded.
- Key transactional data (Order Numbers, Batch Ids & Customer Numbers, URNs) is captured and can be written back to the IMan dataset to facilitate detailed audit reporting and complex transactional processing.
Our SageCRM connector provides complete and tight dual direction connectivity with SageCRM, enabling you to rapidly integrate any application.
The connector supports all entities, including custom entities, providing a ‘no restrictions’ platform with which to integrate external applications with SageCRM.
The connector can be used for:
• Data import and migration.
• Ongoing lead/company imports – import of lead and company data from several sources.
• Complex application integration – multi-entity synchronisation (company, person, address, email, opportunity, quotes & notes) between SageCRM and external systems.
• Supports custom entities and fields.
• Hierarchically aware – Relationships between entities are enforced for both data import and export.
• Changes and updates to integration jobs are made seamlessly through the dynamic detection of field and entity changes.
• Record level synchronisation is made possible through the capture of record ID’s when inserting and comparison of record timestamps on update.
• Simplified Company and Person imports allows a single input record to update Company, linked Address, Phone, Email & Default Contact entities, removing need for complex transformation. Linked Entity types (Phone, Address, Email) are dynamically queried, based on the parent entity.
• Inline lookups against SageCRM data for data translation and extraction and entity ID identification.
• Integrates through a combination of SData and webservices so entity and field level security is preserved.
• Supports version 7.0 and 7.1.
Dual direction connector capable querying or writing to any object in Salesforce.
100% dynamic connector – Custom objects and fields are fully supported without any custom development.
Fully compliant with Salesforce object hierarchies. E.g. Quote & Details.
Integrate your Magento e-commerce site with Sage 200 or Sage 50 system.
Receive orders paid and unpaid
Update Sage prices to your e-commerce site
Update stock items and levels to your e-commerce site
Automate the back to back order routine
Create accounts and stock items on the fly as orders are received
Automate many of the standard Sage processes using IMan
IMan provides a bridge between your eCommerce platform and your Sage ERP, Sage Accounting or Sage CRM solution by providing a robust, highly flexible integration & middleware platform.
Upload inventory and item pricing from your ERP.
Trigger fulfilments in Volusion from Sage.
Turnkey integration for SageX3 & Sage300 means you’re up & running quickly, with a minimum of fuss.
Full expense detail, tax, G/L and allocation posting.
Expenses can be posted on demand or on a scheduled basis.
Monthly subscription pricing.
Support for payments, payment authorisation, capture, payment subscription/credit card tokenisation & voiding of payments.
Embed Avatax calculations into sophisticated workflows.